Here's Lucia demonstrating her abilities on the rings. While this is typically a male-only sport at the Olympics Lucia is quite the expert at pushing boundaries so I wouldn't be surprised to see womens rings make an appearance in 16 years. Reed, on the other hand, has a natural ability to flip himself upside down as you can see. He's even got the right technique with his hand raised to the judges before his performance. USA 2028!
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Future Olympians?
With the 2012 Summer Olympics starting tomorrow in London I thought everyone might want to see how preparations are going for the 2028 U.S. Olympic Team. While I'm not really a gymnastics person I'm 100% percent behind any sport that will lead to fame and fortune (i.e. early retirement for mom and dad)!
Here's Lucia demonstrating her abilities on the rings. While this is typically a male-only sport at the Olympics Lucia is quite the expert at pushing boundaries so I wouldn't be surprised to see womens rings make an appearance in 16 years. Reed, on the other hand, has a natural ability to flip himself upside down as you can see. He's even got the right technique with his hand raised to the judges before his performance. USA 2028!
Here's Lucia demonstrating her abilities on the rings. While this is typically a male-only sport at the Olympics Lucia is quite the expert at pushing boundaries so I wouldn't be surprised to see womens rings make an appearance in 16 years. Reed, on the other hand, has a natural ability to flip himself upside down as you can see. He's even got the right technique with his hand raised to the judges before his performance. USA 2028!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the high-fiving - go team!
Love this post! :)
Post a Comment